• Stretching views of the city with a partial view of the harbour afar.
• Amazing penthouse unit with internal staircase rising to the large private rooftop.
• Expansive living and dining room has large sliding doors filtering in ample natural light and fresh air.
• Bedrooms can accommodate many furnishing possibilities.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• A total madeover with great attention paid to every detail with well planned storage space throughout the home.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Balcony accessed through the glass doors can fit a couple of chairs.
This prominent prestigious residential development situated along the quiet treelined Conduit Road was completed in 1995. There are 2 units on each floor of this 12-storey building, with typical sizes of 1,668 and 2,315 sq.ft. saleable, except 1 unit of 2,280 sq.ft. on the first floor. The exclusive residence is further complemented by luxurious amenities, such as a designer swimming pool, and state-of-the-art security systems. It has convenient access to public transportation and is just steps from the Mid-Levels Escalator connecting directly to Central Business District.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
19 Feb 2020