• Stretching views towards the harbour.
• Living and dining room is a diamond shape with large windows for natural light.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Second bedroom is also of a great size, accommodating a queen-size bed and wardrobe.
• Third bedroom with wardrobe is suitable for your child or guest.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
This prestige property of 44 storeys high was completed in 1994 at the highly sought after location close to the Escalator and public transportation. It provides 328 homes ranging from 763 to 817 sq.ft. saleable, with 8 units on each floor. There are also recreational facilities, shuttle buses to Admiralty and Central, and professional management in the development. Supermarket and grocery shops are in close proximity.
Children Playground, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
27 May 2020