• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban architecture.
• Close to the Escalator leading to Core Central and SOHO district.
• Living and dinning room is a proper square shape for easy arrangement of furniture.
• Good-sized master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and study desk.
• Built-in wardrobes are also provided in the other bedrooms.
• The third bedroom is relatively smaller and can be used as baby room, walk-in closet or storage area.
• Adequate cabinets and countertop space in the kitchen.
• Soak away your stress in the Jacuzzi tub.
A 2-tower development completed in 1988. Each tower is 31 storeys high with 3 units per floor, and both towers bring a total of 186 units. Typical flats vary from 721 to 931 sq.ft. saleable area. The building has been renovated in recent years. A short walk to the Mid-Levels Escalator and SOHO area. Also close to the shops and supermarkets along Robinson Road.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
23 Sep 2020