• Look around the neighbourhood.
• Large living and dining room with excellent cross air circulation.
• Master bedrooms could accommodate a queen-sized bed and other 2 would fit for study or closet. Useful storage space in the master room wardrobe.
• Modern kitchen divided from the living and dining room with a glass wall is equipped with built-in oven, fridge, gas hob with hood and cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
Well completed in 1972, this traditional residence provides 48 apartments each of 1,182 sq.ft. saleable area with an efficient layout. It comprises two 12-storey blocks, with 2 units per floor. There are open views of the low-density neighbourhood from the large windows of each flat. Buses and mini buses frequent.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
27 Aug 2020