• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood dotted with green.
• Already spacious living and dining room is further extended with a large square-shaped balcony.
• Master bedroom with great storage space can accommodate a king-size bed.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size and include built-in light-colour wooden wardrobe.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Big balcony has been enclosed. You can convert it into a drawing room, conservatory or a multi-function room.
This colonial development comprises 2 blocks. Block A-B completed in 1962 has 12 storeys, each floor contains 2 units. Block C-E completed in 1974 is 26 storeys high with 3 units per floor. Together there are 84 apartments. Sizes are 1,680 to 3,382 sq.ft. saleable. It's a short walk from the Mid-Levels Escalator. Mini buses run between Conduit Road and Admiralty and Central. Ample car parking space in the development.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
06 Mar 2020