• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Close to the Escalator leading to the Core Central and SOHO district.
• Move into this brand new decorated apartment!
• Colonial prestige apartment with high efficiency ratio and large balcony. Full of potential to make your dream come true.
• Huge living and dining room is a Z-shape and can be divided to different ambiances.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Built-in wardrobes in the remaining bedrooms provide ample space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Upgraded galley kitchen features great number of white cabinets with built-in appliances including oven.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Big balcony has been enclosed with 3 glass walls to capture 180 degree views. It can be a potential family room or lounge.
This colonial development comprises 2 blocks. Block A-B completed in 1962 has 12 storeys, each floor contains 2 units. Block C-E completed in 1974 is 26 storeys high with 3 units per floor. Together there are 84 apartments. Sizes are 1,680 to 3,382 sq.ft. saleable. It's a short walk from the Mid-Levels Escalator. Mini buses run between Conduit Road and Admiralty and Central. Ample car parking space in the development.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
06 Jan 2020