• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Spacious living and dining room benefits from the full height windows and the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and other rooms fit single beds for children.
• Lots of wardrobes and cabinets to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the bay-shaped balcony.
Conveniently located on the sought-after Conduit Road, this development completed in 1967 comprises two 12-storey blocks with 3 units on each floor in Block A and 4 units on each floor in Block B. The total number of flats is 35. Apartments in Block A vary from typical units of 1,156 sq.ft. saleable to penthouses of 2,486 sq.ft. saleable, while all of the units in Block B are 1,270 sq.ft. saleable area. Efficiency ratio is high. It has good commute to the business districts by public transportation.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
20 May 2020