• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the stately home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• Stretch your views out towards the harbour.
• Attention has been paid on the storage concept and exquisite standard of fittings to provide the greatest comfort of modern living.
• Brand new condition with new light-toned decor.
• Welcome the views and mild breeze by opening the glass concertina doors.
• Liberal space in every bedroom to organize your bed and dresser or desk. The extra large master suite has exclusive access to a small balcony.
• Gorgeous kitchen follows the same light colour scheme as the rest of the home, featuring top of the line built-in appliances and a large island, further to the breakfast/pantry room through full sized glass doors.
• The finishing of the bathrooms shows the owner's attention to details to make sure that everything is finished for the greatest comfort.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the big balcony outside the living room and dine alfresco!
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill the master bedroom.
Four 15-storey buildings completed in 1966, providing 118 homes with high efficiency ratio. The apartments in blocks A,B and D are 1,313 sq.ft. saleable, except two units of size 958 sq.ft. in Block D. Block C units are uniformly 2,379 sq.ft. saleable. Each floor contains 2 units, with open views of Mid-levels North Point.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
14 Jul 2020