• A comfortable open views of the neighbourhood and the wooded hills.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• All of the bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms, allowing for high degree of privacy.
• Built-in wardrobes provide lots of space to arrange your clothes and linens.
• Kitchen comes equipped with quality appliances and cabinets.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Bay-shaped balcony is perfect for a chair or plants.
This 20-storey building was completed in 1986, located in a quiet low-density residential area at the skirt of the vibrant Causeway Bay district. Each apartment occupies its own floor with 1,564 sq.ft. saleable floor space and features a bay-shaped balcony with an open view. It is just steps to the iconic Victoria Park and is a short walk to the nearby schools, public transportation and the restaurants along Tung Lo Wan Road.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
14 Jan 2020