• Lovely green surroundings and quiet environment.
• Luxury apartment with huge marbled balcony, separate living room and dining rooms, 4 large bedrooms with built-in storage, marbled bathrooms and fully fitted kitchen.
• Rooms are all square-shape and easy to furnish.
• Elegant wood and marble decor, complemented with ceiling light fixtures.
• Built-in oven, rangehood and other essential appliances are installed in the galley style kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Generous space at the balcony to accommodate a set of table and chair.
This development completed in 1965 provides 32 apartments. Renovation was done in 2016 and the building is well maintained since. There are 8 floors, and all units are 1,912 sq.ft. saleable with 4 bedrooms and a nice view over the Happy Valley racecourse and the Jockey Club. Car-parking space is included. The development stands at a quiet yet convenient location just minutes' drive to the business districts.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
13 Jul 2020