• Pleasant open views of the surroundings with touches of green.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the expansive living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows across the front wall.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms provide practical storage space.
• Fully fitted kitchen features quality appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Ceramic tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Big balcony has been enclosed to make more indoor entertaining space in the living and dining room.
Swiss Tower, comprises four 20-storey buildings, was completed in 1971. There are 159 spacious apartments, ranging from 1,248 to 1,265 sq. ft., with 2 units on each floor. Residents enjoy open views over Hong Kong Stadium and towards the Peak. The location is popular among families as there are a number of prestige schools in the district.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
06 Jan 2020