• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Living and dining room is an L-shape with full height glass doors opening to the balcony at the front and a rear window bringing a green view and fresh air indoor.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and has sliding doors leading into a large study room with fitted desk and 2 entire walls of built-in wardrobes.
• The other bedroom is also of great size and includes large built-in wardrobe.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Cabinets and ceramic tiles complete the 2 bathrooms. Master bathroom has a bathtub, while the guest bathroom has a spacious standing shower.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Standing at the low-density location of Tai Hang, this 24-storey building completed in 1983 provides 1 apartment of 1,070 sq.ft. saleable area on each floor. The quality neighbourhood is well served by buses and mini buses.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
10 Feb 2020