• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Modernly decorated living and dining room is fronted with wall-to-wall windows and glass doors opening to the balcony.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• An extra bedroom with built-in storage for a child or guest.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Maid's room is a nice size.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Two 33-storey towers built in the low-density residential area in 1986, providing a total of 396 apartments, with 6 on each floor. Apartment sizes range from 694 to 976 sq.ft. saleable. There are facilities such as outdoor swimming pool, children's playground and squash court in the development. It is well served by public transportation and is in close proximity to Causeway Bay.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
31 Aug 2020