• The unobstructed view of the harbour and greenery is truly breathtaking.
• Convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• This exquisite duplex with abundant outdoor space and high standard finishing and furniture is ideal for a family looking for luxurious living at a quiet environment with privacy.
• Spacious living room on the ground level with floor-to-ceiling windows to the terrace accommodates a large sofa, coffee table and your home entertaining system, perfect for entertaining.
• Dining room can serve a large party.
• Master bedroom on the lower floor and second en-suite bedroom on the upper floor can each accommodate a king-size bed and include built-in wardrobes.
• En-suite bathrooms are nicely finished with marble and quality fittings.
• Remaining bedrooms are of good size for easy arrangement of beds, desks and wardrobes.
• The fully equipped kitchen is equipped with quality appliances and lots of cabinets.
• Guest bathroom and powder room are also finished to high specifications.
• Huge private terrace connects the family room and second en-suite bedrooms on the upper level. Have a romantic alfresco gathering on the terrace with your family.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony off the living room.
No. 47A Stubbs Road
This exclusively located, 12-storey mid-rise building developed in 1975 provides 23 apartments with either city or harbour view from the balcony. Typical flats are 2,039 sq.ft. saleable, top with a 2,600 sq.ft. penthouse unit.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
08 Jun 2020