• Stretching open views of the surrounding green to the city area from a high level.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment in light wood decor.
• Living and dining room is very spacious and is nicely designed with custom-made storage cabinets and light fittings.
• It captures tremendous natural light and beautiful views through the full height glass balcony door.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an one side of wall with full height wardrobes.
• The other bedroom and the study room are also of great size with lots of built-in shelves and cabinets.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Master bathroom features high quality toilet, standing shower, bathtub and countertop above cabinets.
• An extra bathroom and powder room to serve your guests.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
No. 47A Stubbs Road
This exclusively located, 12-storey mid-rise building developed in 1975 provides 23 apartments with either city or harbour view from the balcony. Typical flats are 2,039 sq.ft. saleable, top with a 2,600 sq.ft. penthouse unit.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
31 Mar 2020