• Calming green environment penetrates through the large windows.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the large rectangular-shaped balcony.
• Master bedroom with 2-aspect views can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are of nice size for your guests and study, with built-in wardrobes also provided for easy storage.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Comfortable open space on the balcony to fit a table and 2 chairs or lounger.
Situated at the quiet low-density residential area, this development completed in 1961 comprises two 9-storey blocks of apartments from 791 to 1,411 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of the green, city, racecourse and stadium. There are 63 apartments in total, with 4 or 3 units on each floor of the the 2 blocks respectively. Car park is available. Buses and mini buses transport residents to Happy Valley and Causeway Bay in 10 minutes.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
14 Jan 2020