• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Prestige apartment popular amongst families.
• High ceilings and the row of large windows elevate the feel of space in the living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Master bathroom features toilet and bidet combination, standing shower, bathtub and spacious countertop with cabinet.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms, one of which has en-suite, to put queen or double size beds.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
Highcliff is an iconic curtain-walled building rises 252.4-metre high, providing 113 apartments varying from 2,613 to 2,810 sq. ft. Each of the 59 floors of the development contains 2 units, and a few special double units on the top levels. There are facilities such as swimming pool, children's playground and gym in the development for the residants to use.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
12 May 2020