• Overlooking the racecourse and the exclusive Happy Valley area.
• Rectangular-shaped living and dining room is easy to arrange furniture.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are practical for study and kids.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
Secluded in the quiet private location, this 4-tower development provides homes for 315 families. The blocks were completed in different years, from 1974 through to 1980, and have 12, 24, 23 and 23 floors respectively. There are 3 units on each floor of block A, while the other blocks have 4 units per floor. Layouts come in 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms, and sizes vary from 1,189 to 1,462 sq.ft. saleable. There are open city and green views, and the community is served by regular mini buses. Residents can take an easy walk down to Wan Chai.