• Windows facing the back of the flat bring the lush green view indoor.
• Sought-after location surrounded by mountain and trees.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Rectangular shaped living and dining room is practical, leading to the balcony that could fit a couple of chairs.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other rooms could be used as study room or children's rooms
• Built-in wardrobes are provided in the bedrooms.
• Kitchen includes built-in appliances, including oven, and many cabinets.
• Bathrooms are clean and well kept.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill your home
Secluded in the quiet private location, this 4-tower development provides homes for 315 families. The blocks were completed in different years, from 1974 through to 1980, and have 12, 24, 23 and 23 floors respectively. There are 3 units on each floor of block A, while the other blocks have 4 units per floor. Layouts come in 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms, and sizes vary from 1,189 to 1,462 sq.ft. saleable. There are open city and green views, and the community is served by regular mini buses. Residents can take an easy walk down to Wan Chai.