• Enjoy the open views of the surroundings and greenery.
• Located at a convenient location with easy access to the business districts.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Large living room with green coloured walls is well illuminated benefiting from the expansive windows. Dining room adjacent to the living room is painted pink and can accommodate 8-10 persons.
• There are huge built-in wardrobes and a king-size bed in the master bedroom, leading into an en-suite bathroom.
• Other 3 bedrooms, including 1 en-suite, are also of great sizes and include built-in wardrobes. Second en-suite bedroom enjoys 2 aspect views.
• Cabinets and appliances, including washing machine, are installed in the fully fitted kitchen.
• Large enclosed balcony is convertible to a lounge, drawing or entertainment room, or conservatory.
An older family complex developed in 1965, comprising ten towers, varying from 3 storeys to 21 storeys, with 4 units on each floor. There are 298 apartments ranging from 770 to 2,750 sq.ft. saleable area. Nestled in a quiet enclave off Tai Hang Road, close to the amenities in Causeway Bay and Victoria Park. Excellent public transportation access to business districts. Facilities and carpark are provided in the development.
Children Playground, Gym
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
20 Jan 2020