• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• Quiet and convenient.
• Living room has full height doors opening to the balcony and is linked to the dining room at the back with a small window for cross air circulation.
• Generous space in the rooms to suit your furniture.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and other bedrooms can fit in queen or double size beds.
• Wooden built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms come practical.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Evergreen Villa comprises six towers of spacious apartments, varying from 16 to 21 storeys high, and flat sizes from 1,525 to 3,213 sq ft. Situated on Upper Stubbs Road, the apartments have expansive views of the racecourse, the city and the harbour.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
20 May 2020