• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• Spacious living and dining room is a rectangular shape perfect to showcase designer style furniture.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views and grow some herbs on the private rooftop terrace.
A traditional mid-rise development completed in 1964, comprises three 12-storey towers, generous car-parking space and a communal garden. There are two 2,257sq.ft. units on each floor. The layout is efficient and includes a large balcony. There are open views of the mountain and across Happy Valley area. Conveniently situated on Upper Stubbs Road, Bellevue Court is approximately 5 minutes drive to Happy Valley and 15 minutes to other major business districts. Buses and minibuses frequent.
30 Nov 2019