• Open views of the city, looking onto the landmark buildings in Central Business District.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Dine-in counter, basic appliances and practical cabinets are provided in the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary complete the bathrooms.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast at the good-sized balcony.
This 17-storey building built on the sougthafter MacDonnell Road in 1974 provides totally 34 spacious homes, with 2 on each floor. Typical apartments are 1,055 to 1,353 sq.ft. saleable. It is located close to Hong Kong Park and supermarket. Just a few minutes by public transportation to Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
24 Sep 2019