• A quiet home with green view.
• Contemporary madeover with sophisticated use of lights, paneling and storage.
• 2 large bedrooms and a streamlined equipped kitchen surround the spacious living and dining room.
• Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and a contemporary en-suite bathroom with glass paneling.
• Linear kitchen features high end built-in appliances hidden in white cabinets.
• A powder room is attached to the utility room.
• Large private terrace off the living and dining room accessed through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors provides hideout space to relax and dine.
This 17-storey building built on the sougthafter MacDonnell Road in 1974 provides totally 34 spacious homes, with 2 on each floor. Typical apartments are 1,055 to 1,353 sq.ft. saleable. It is located close to Hong Kong Park and supermarket. Just a few minutes by public transportation to Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
13 Jan 2020