• City views flow into the home through the full height glass door and large windows.
• Set along the leafy Kennedy Road, this property is within short walking distance to Wan Chai market and MTR station.
• High privacy in the building with 2 units per floor.
• The light, minimalist styled interior provides a comfortable, relaxing environment.
• Living and dining room with adjoining balcony and a fully equipped open kitchen is great for entertaining.
• A freestanding bed is set in the center of the master bedroom with space remained to add dressing table.
• There is a generous walk-in closet with lots of fitted shelves and a high end en-suite bathroom with rain shower and double basins in the master bedroom.
• Another room is a nice size and has been converted into a study room with fitted bookshelves, desk and mounted TV.
• Next to the living and dining room is a bathroom for your guests, complete to the same high standard.
• Take a breathe of fresh air on the balcony.
Wing Fook Court
This 20-storey building completed in 1981 provides 2 units per floor, ideally situated on the serene, tree-lined Kennedy Road, just minutes ride from Central. Typical apartments are all 787 sq.ft. saleable in size. While there are buses and minibuses commuting to Central and Causeway Bay, it's easy to walk down to Wan Chai area and the MTR Station via the renowned Hopewell Centre located just across the street.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
31 Jul 2020