• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood at this prime location, and a partial view of Central Business District and greenery view of Central Mid Levels.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the central business districts.
• Iconic development at the prestige Lower Peak offering high standard finishes and space.
• Well designed and lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Spacious master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and contains study area, walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with both standing shower and bathtub.
• Second bedroom fits a double size bed, a floor-to ceiling wall wardrobe and an L-shaped study table. It also includes a well maintained en-suite bathroom.
• Third bedroom has been converted into a study room but can be reinstated into a bedroom. There are built-in shelves, a murphy bed, cabinets for books, collections, trophies, and souvenir.
• Kitchen comes equipped with quality appliances including oven, wine cellar, refrigerator, washer and dryer, and practical cabinets.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families. Regular shuttle bus services to Central and Admiralty.
Tregunter 3 soaring 66-storey high was the world's tallest all-residential building at the time at its completion. All of the units have balconies, with open views of Mid-levels hillside and the city. The development offers its privileged residents full facilities and clubhouse including outdoor pool, children playground, gym, sauna, squash courts, tennis courts, function rooms and restaurant . There are also shuttle buses transporting Tregunter's residents to Central and Admiralty.
BBQ, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Function Room, Gym, Mahjong Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Squash
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
24 Nov 2020