• The unobstructed view of the harbour is truly breathtaking.
• Well maintained apartment with light tile flooring in the living and dining room and warm wooden flooring in the bedrooms.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• All of the bedrooms are spacious, capable to accommodate king or queen-size beds.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Great amount of wardrobes and cabinets in the other 2 rooms to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities.
Tregunter 3 soaring 66-storey high was the world's tallest all-residential building at the time at its completion. All of the units have balconies, with open views of Mid-levels hillside and the city. The development offers its privileged residents full facilities and clubhouse including outdoor pool, children playground, gym, sauna, squash courts, tennis courts, function rooms and restaurant . There are also shuttle buses transporting Tregunter's residents to Central and Admiralty.
BBQ, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Function Room, Gym, Mahjong Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Squash