• Fairly open views of the Old Peak area with green from the mountain.
• Prestige property after renovation. Rendering warm wood decor and lighting.
• Colourful curtains, air-con, wooden floors and matching built-in wooden wardrobes.
• Spacious living and dining room provides access to the balcony.
• Master bedroom includes a luxury en-suite bathroom that features his and hers basins, storage cabinets, massage tub and separate standing shower compartment. Nicely complete with marble stone tiled walls and floors.
• 2 other bedrooms can accommodate large double beds, and a smaller additional bedroom suitable for study purpose.
• Modern equipped kitchen comes with all essential appliances, including microwave, oven and fridge.
• Guest bathroom has the same tone and marble stone finish as the en-suite bathroom.
• Please a couple of chairs on the balcony and enjoy a relaxing moment.
Tregunter Tower 1 & 2 completed in 1981 have 34 and 33 stories respectively. There are 2 units on each floor with a balcony in every flat. The development offers its privileged residents full facilities and clubhouse including outdoor pool, children playground, gym, sauna, squash courts, tennis courts, function rooms and restaurant . There are also shuttle buses transporting Tregunter's residents to Central and Admiralty.
BBQ, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Function Room, Gym, Mahjong Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Squash