• Enjoy the metropolitan view and a partial harbour view from this sky duplex.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Internal staircases rise up to the bedrooms.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and includes large built-in wardrobes.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size, and the second bedroom contains a walk-in closet.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Powder room just off the living room comes convenient when you have guests.
• Balcony is in bay shape capable to accommodate a tea table and chairs.
The Royal Court
The Royal Court was completed in 1989 and is situated at the beginning of Kennedy Road close to a number of local elite schools. Car park space is available. The residents can easily walk to Central Business District via the route through Botanical Gardens and Hong Kong Park. 84 typical units in the Royal Court range from 856 to 1,107 sq.ft. in size and 9 duplex units are from 1,694 to 2,217 sq.ft.. All Royal Court apartments capture open views on the Botanical Gardens or HK Park. Outdoor pool, gym and playground are provided in the development.
Children Playground, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Apr 2020