• Open views of the city and the harbour beyond Central.
• Open plan unit with practical storage solutions and wise usage of space perfect for a bachelor.
• Living, dining and kitchen are comfortably spaced on the open floorplan with large windows lighten up the whole floorspace.
• Sleeping area separated from the living area by low partitioning accommodates a king-size bed, a study desk and a wall of storage.
• Bathroom behind the frosted glass walls give the flat a mysterious and romantic feeling.
• The kitchen is equipped with quality built-in appliances and cabinets.
• This unit has access to the rooftop.
This 33-storey single block building was completed in 1993. 27 Floors are residential floors, providing 162 apartments in total, 6 on each floor. Flat sizes of the typical units are 314 and 452 sq.ft. saleable, with special apartments of 770 sq.ft. and 1,050 sq.ft. saleable. It is located along the highly sought after Macdonnell Road, with an easy walking distance to Central and Hong Kong Park.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
13 Jan 2020