• Sweeping city views through the wall-to-wall windows.
• Sunlit living and dining room benefits from the wall-to-wall windows framing sweeping metropolitan views.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Powder room just off the living room comes convenient when you have guests.
St. Joan Court
Situated right above Central and Admiralty along the highly sought-after Macdonnell Road, St. Joan Court is an 18-storey building completed in 1977. It provides 5 apartments on each floor, ranging in sizes from 588 to 1,732 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of Central Business District from the upper levels. It's a walkable distance to Hong Kong Park and Pacific Place Mall.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
16 Jun 2020