• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Partial view of the harbour from the balcony.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• A total madeover with great attention paid to every detail.
• Spacious living and dining room perfect to showcase large-size furniture.
• Sliding glass doors open out to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and includes built-in wardrobe.
• Other bedroom is also of great size for your children and guests.
• Modern appliances and lots of quality cabinets complete the fully fitted kitchen.
• Nicely finished bathrooms.
• Balcony can accommodate a set of chair and table.
St. Joan Court
Situated right above Central and Admiralty along the highly sought-after Macdonnell Road, St. Joan Court is an 18-storey building completed in 1977. It provides 5 apartments on each floor, ranging in sizes from 588 to 1,732 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of Central Business District from the upper levels. It's a walkable distance to Hong Kong Park and Pacific Place Mall.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
15 May 2020