• Overlooking Central Business District with a partial view of Victoria Harbour beyond.
• A total madeover with great attention paid to every detail.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment!
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
St. Joan Court
Situated right above Central and Admiralty along the highly sought-after Macdonnell Road, St. Joan Court is an 18-storey building completed in 1977. It provides 5 apartments on each floor, ranging in sizes from 588 to 1,732 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of Central Business District from the upper levels. It's a walkable distance to Hong Kong Park and Pacific Place Mall.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
16 Jun 2020