• Colonial luxury apartment enjoying comfortable views of the green surroundings and quiet neighbourhood.
• Convenient public transportation to the business districts.
• Spacious living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other rooms could fit king-size or queen-size beds.
• Built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms provide practical storage space for your garments.
• Adequate cabinets and appliances in the kitchen.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
Situated in the green location of Old Peak, this development built in 1958 offers 45 apartments with very high efficiency ratio, high ceilings and big balconies. It comprises three 6-storey blocks, each provides two 2,350-sq.ft. units per floor, and one 12-storey block providing one 2,508-sq.ft. unit on each floor. Short walking distance to Central and Botanical Gardens.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
25 Mar 2020