• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Quiet, green location with easy access to the business districts.
• Colonial apartment with high ceiling and high efficiency ratio, full of potential to be your dream home.
• High ceiling gives the apartment a feel of space.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Ample built-in wooden wardrobes in the bedrooms for storage. Room space allow for queen/ king-size beds plus accompanying furniture.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balconies which are directly reachable from the living and dining room and second bedroom.
Situated in the green location of Old Peak, this development built in 1958 offers 45 apartments with very high efficiency ratio, high ceilings and big balconies. It comprises three 6-storey blocks, each provides two 2,350-sq.ft. units per floor, and one 12-storey block providing one 2,508-sq.ft. unit on each floor. Short walking distance to Central and Botanical Gardens.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
30 Jul 2020