• Metropolitan views from high above.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Colonial apartment with mulitple-aspect views, excellent flow of natural light, high ceilings, spacious rooms, and access to the private roof top.
• Long living and dining room is bright and airy with ceiling fans adding an old days charm.
• Sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to stock up your clothes.
• Fully fitted kitchen comes with plenty of cabinets and necessary appliances.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the rooftop.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
No. 38-38A Kennedy Road
A 5-storey walk-up building completed in 1960 with two 1,138-sq.ft units with balconies on each of 1-5 floors plus two 1,086-sq.ft. units on the ground level, giving a total of 12 apartments. There are views of Hong Kong Park and is an easy 10-min walking distance to Central and Admiralty.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
15 May 2020