• Open views of the Robinson Road area.
• Colonial styled triplex with spacious split living and dining rooms and 4 large bedrooms.
• Open internal staircase and light fittings accent the space.
• Multiple aspect views and ample sunlight through large windows.
• Floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes in all of the bedrooms.
• Big kitchen with plenty of cabinets and service tops, along with basic cooking appliances, including free standing stove and oven.
• Regular fittings in the bathrooms.
• Fill your home with fresh air and light by opening the balcony doors directly accessed from the dining room.
No. 1 Robinson Road
Located right next to the Botanical Gardens, this 1979-built residential building offers 5 whole-floor apartments atop of 20 levels of triplexes. The typical layout of each unit comprises 4 bedrooms, family room and balcony. Easy walk to Central.
Monthly Car Park, Visitor Car Park
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
16 Mar 2020