• Cradled in the wooded location bathed in the tranquility of Mid-levels Central, this unique property is a reflection of the colonial lifestyle.
• Capture breathtaking views of the city skyline from the rooftop and soak in the serenity on the large terrace.
• The history of this hardly exiting stand-alone architecture began in 1927. It retains all the charming features of the colonial era and at the same time enjoying every modern convenience.
• For a family looking for an opulent lifestyle, there are features like fireplaces in the reception rooms, ornate plaster work, 15-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling French windows, and soaring decorative columns.
• Carefully crafted to the precise standard all throughout, with quality marble, woodwork and decorative wrought iron.
• Equipped with highly sensitive Chubb security system, satellite TV and sophisticated central air-conditioning.
• Expansive outdoor areas include an expansive terrace wrapping around the first floor, a balcony attaching to the master room, and a huge roof terrace.
• 6 bedrooms, 2 of which are en-suites, and master room contains a walk-in closet.
• 2 more potential rooms for study, library or entertainment.
• Sunlit kitchen comes with extended service top for breakfast or refreshment, large windows, wooden cabinets and necessary appliances.
• This treasure comes with a golf buggy and car parking area.
• Chauffeurs' quarters with private bathroom is separately located off the main house.
• Embrace the old day charm and tranquil environment on the balcony off the master room.
• The unusual wrap-around terrace and the roof terrace are perfect places to unwind and enjoy alfresco lifestyle.
No. 1 Chatham Path
This historic treasure was formerly the Chatham English School built as a residence but had turned into a private school for Chinese and Eurasian children living on The Peak in 1952 until 1973. It is now owned by Sino Land and is a true reflection of the opulent lifestyle of the colonial era. From the fireplaces in the reception rooms, ornate plaster work, 15-foot ceilings, to the soaring decorative columns, every feature is an expression of the old day charm. The property is equipped with a highly sensitive Chubb security system, satellite TV and sophisticated central air-conditioning. An outbuilding on the grounds functions as servants' quarters. Residents can enjoy all the modern convenience.