• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• High ceilings elevate the feel of space in the living and dining room.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, which includes a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Fully equipped kitchen with utility area attached.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
This 31-storey luxury development was completed in 1996 by a renowned developer, Savills. It provides 84 units in total, with 3 units per floor, ranging in size from 962 to 1,974 sq.ft. saleable, and the typical layouts are 2 and 3-bedroom with high efficiency ratio. It stands just above Wan Chai, and the residents can easily walk down to Star Street. Extensive club facilities in the development, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Snooker