• Wide open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Well appointed 4-bedroom with high efficiency ratio.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the living and dining room. A step-down sitting area at the front has wall-to-wall windows drawing marvelous views.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and a marble tiled en-suite bathroom.
• 3 more good-sized bedrooms with the smallest room convertible to a study room.
• Adequate cabinets and countertop space in the kitchen.
• Guest bathroom is well maintained in white fittings and tiles.
Completed in 1968, this 12-storey mid-rise building located along the treelined road is only about 10 minutes' drive from Central. Each of the 24 apartments it offers has harbour view. Each floor comprises 2 units, and the size of each unit is 2,097 sq. ft. There are swimming pool, gym and shuttle bus service provided in the development.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 Jul 2020