• Prestige luxury apartment soaked in the comfortable views of the leafy neighbourhood.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Meticulously renovated with high quality fittings and finishings.
• Vast living and dining room extends to a large square-shaped balcony perfect for alfresco meals.
• Features high efficiency ratio and high ceilings.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and the other bedrooms would suit double beds and desks.
• Built-in wardrobes in all of the bedrooms provide plenty of space to arrange your clothes and linens.
• The large kitchen equipped with top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space, can satisfy a passionate cook.
• Decorate the balcony with some plants and move your dining table and chairs outdoor for a romantic dinner.
Magazine Gap Towers
Magazine Gap Towers is a conveniently located 12-storey residential building completed in 1967, offering 24 luxury apartments with 2 units on each floor, and a carparking level located underneath. Each unit is approximately 1,900 sq. ft. in size with a harbour-viewed balcony. The whole building has been totally renovated and became active in the market again in April 2018. Residents enjoy the use of a private gym and an outdoor swimming pool. Public transportation frequent, taking only a few minutes ride to Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
21 Feb 2020