• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Located at a sought-after location close to Central.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment with large living and dining room connecting to the alfresco balcony.
• All of the bedrooms include built-in wooden wardrobes.
• Brand new appliances and wooden cabinets in the western kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Have a romantic dinner on the balcony and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
Magazine Gap Towers
Magazine Gap Towers is a conveniently located 12-storey residential building completed in 1967, offering 24 luxury apartments with 2 units on each floor, and a carparking level located underneath. Each unit is approximately 1,900 sq. ft. in size with a harbour-viewed balcony. The whole building has been totally renovated and became active in the market again in April 2018. Residents enjoy the use of a private gym and an outdoor swimming pool. Public transportation frequent, taking only a few minutes ride to Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
04 Jun 2020