• Light-filled penthouse with an unusual 840 s.f. private rooftop space and a 350 s.f. terrace connecting the living and dining room, overlooking the treed Mid-levels Central area and Central Business District.
• The bright penthouse apartment benefits from glass panels, light coloured decor, and fitted lights.
• Landlord has spent $3M on designing this penthouse, demonstrating how the eastern styled outdoor space can smoothly flow with the western styled indoor decor.
• Large living and dining room has wall-to-wall windows leading out to big terrace surrounded by glass.
• Master suite on the rooftop has the same decor as the rooftop area with glass panels giving an open feel of space.
• Freestanding soaking bath and glass shower boast excellent views.
• There are walk-in closets in the master room and another big bedroom, additional storage can be found under the internal staircase.
• Top notch dine-in kitchen features high end built-in appliances, including grill oven and double-door fridge. Lots of cabinets and service tops.
• Guest bathroom is an L-shape with standing shower, and is located close to the second bedroom.
• Experience this ultimate Chinese styled city oasis along the convenient tree-lined Kennedy Road with a view towards Central.
• The Chinese-temple inspired rooftop and the glass enclosed terrace feature stone, brick and wood. Split-type air-con is installed in the enclosed terrace.
A 8-storey mid-rise block completed in 1971, standing at the beginning of Kennedy Road with convenient transportation access and in close proximity to Hong Kong Park, Botanical Gardens, supermarket and shops. It provides 16 units in total, with 2 units on each floor. Efficiency ratio of the typical apartments are high. The smaller units, at 1,060 sq.ft. saleable area, have 2 bedrooms. The larger 2,240 sq.ft. saleable units mostly come with private terraces. Residents of Kenne Mansion can enjoy the quiet, green surroundings and open views towards Central Business District.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
05 Feb 2020