• Located within a short walk from the zoological / botanical gardens, this colonial mid-rise apartment has been completely renovated to contemporary style.
• Spacious interior with a large open plan living and dining room with enclosed balcony and a large open kitchen with top of the line appliances and extensive storage cabinets and service tops.
• Master bedroom has a spacious en-suite bathroom complete with glass partitioned standing shower with massage function.
• Further down the corridor are the 2 sizeable bedrooms, 1 of which has an en-suite that features large mirror and lighting and a glassed-in shower.
• Additional guest bathroom ican be conveniently found off the living and dining room.
A 6-storey low-rise property built in 1964 with colonial flair. Situated in a quiet neighbourhood with trees and other prestige development at Old Peak. There are totally 52 apartments with high efficiency ratio, ranging in size from 2,116 to 2,420 sq.ft. saleable, and all of them come with large balconies now mostly enclosed. Short walk from Hong Kong Park and Botanical Gardens.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
06 Jan 2020