• Large windows bring fresh air and lush green view indoor.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a king-size bed in the master bedroom, and the other room could be a child's room or study room.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Kam Fai Mansion
A 7-storey mid-rise property completed in 1962 with colonial charm. Situated in a green low-density location, the building provides 35 homes, with 5 on each floor, varying in sizes from 622 to 1,254 sq.ft. saleable area with high efficiency ratio. Just a few minute's drive from all amenities in Central, Hong Kong Park and the Zoological and Botanical Gardens.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
26 Jun 2020