• Look onto the parking lot of the development.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed. Other bedrooms are suitable for your children and guests.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets. Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
Hong Lok Mansion
4 blocks of low-rise buildings with lifts made up this colonial development with private driveway. It was developed in 1956 along the quiet part of Macdonnell Road just minutes away from Central. One block is 6 storeys high, and the remaining 3 blocks are 5 storeys. There are totally 37 apartments, ranging from 1,000-1,501 sq.ft., all with balconies and high efficiency ratio. Carparking space available under the blocks.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
25 Mar 2020