• Green open view of the surrounding area.
• Nicely renovated colonial apartment with high space efficiency ratio, high ceiling and a good-sized balcony.
• Living and dining room is spacious and bright with large sliding glass doors at the front and a side window bringing excellent ventilation of fresh air.
• Master room suits a king-size bed, and the other 2 bedrooms can accommodate double-size beds and desks. Built-in wardrobes and cabinets provide functional storage space.
• Cream white cabinets and essential appliances, including built-in oven and fridge complete the open kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• A generous balcony connects the living and dining room, master bedroom and second bedroom.
• Set your loungers and coffee table on the balcony and chill out with a glass of wine.
Offering well appointed apartments from 1,347 to 1,947 sq.ft., the colonial Grosvenor House completed in 1958 is 11 floor high. There are 4 units on each floor, giving 41 units in total. This tree lined location is just minutes from Central by bus. Highly sought-after among expats.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
29 Jun 2020