• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Metropolitan views from high above.
• Completely renovated to a high standard.
• Living room and dining room are on split levels with full length windows and sliding glass doors opening to the large balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Place a couple of loungers and a coffee table on the balcony for a relaxing atmosphere.
Completed in 1971, Grenville House is known for its extremely high efficiency ratio. The complex is made up of five 12-storey towers, with 2 units per floor, totalling 120 units. Typical apartment sizes range from 3,073 to 3,366 sq ft., with a large balcony attaching to the living and dining room. Transportation is convenient, taking only about 5 minutes to Central.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
19 May 2020