• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood at this prime location.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• A spacious, nicely decorated apartment for a couple or small family to move in.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows across the front of the living and dining room slide open to a cozy balcony.
• Generous family room has warm lighting, fitted murphy bed, lots of shelves and cabinets, and a reading nook. Feeling warm and cozy.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and includes great storage space and a modern en-suite bathroom.
• Second bedroom is of nice size for your children or guest.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven and wine fridge, are installed in the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes uncovered carpark.
• Sit out on the balcony overlooking the city and laze away the day.
A colonial mid-rise apartment building completed in 1961, located in the quiet cul-de-sac just off MacDonnell Road and offering 2 units on each of its 10 storeys. Typical apartments are in standard size of 1,880 sq.ft. saleable with large balconies. Short ride from Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
10 Nov 2020