• Metropolitan views from high above.
• Spacious duplex unit with internal staircase. Living and dining areas are clearly defined on the split level floorplan.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed. Second and third bedrooms are about the same. The smaller fourth bedroom could be used as a study.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the maid's room.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
A 36-storey building completed in 1983, offering 2 units per floor. There are 18 duplex units of 3,204 sq.ft. and 36 simplex units of 2,454 sq.ft. saleable area. Garden Terrace is located close to the Zoological & Botanical Gardens and is approximately 10 minutes to Central.
BBQ, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
27 Jul 2020